Invacare Perfecto2 Oxygen Concentrator
Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter is a small size home oxygen machine. It is less than two feet tall making it easy to hide when not in use. When it is in use, it uses less power than most O2 concentrators while maintaining the same oxygen output. It offers up to 5 liters of continuous oxygen per minute. This design keeps your power bill low without sacrificing your health. It offers quiet operation, making it ideal for use while sleeping.
Invacare Perfecto2 provides humification with its oxygen therapy. Just simply attach a humidifier bottle with distilled water to the device with its built-in, easily accessible bottle holder. It also has three distinct filters so you always have a pure supply of oxygen. Also, this O2 machine uses a pressure monitor instead of a timer to give you a steady flow of oxygen.
The controls are easy to see and use with lights and sounds that let you know if anything starts going wrong. This alarm system allows you to have plenty of time to correct it and keep your oxygen flowing. There is also a handle on top and wheels on the bottom to make moving this lightweight home oxygen concentrator a breeze.
In a home oxygen concentrator comparison test, the top-selling oxygen concentrators offered similar treatment outcomes. The machines compared included the Invacare Perfecto2 V, Everflow, Visionaire 5, and the Millenium. The study concluded the following about all four devices:
"Modern oxygen concentrators demonstrate excellent long-term reliability, as shown in the presented data. Given that only clinically insignificant deviations of FiO2 were observed, long-term oxygen therapy remains an effective outpatient treatment modality with reliable device support to ensure positive patient outcomes during the inhome treatment of hypoxic chronic bronchitis and emphysema."1
Product Features and Benefits
- Quiet Operation
- Convenient Handle and Light Weight for Easy Portability
- Built-In Humidifier Bottle Adapter for Easy Humidifier Addition
- Compact Construction
- Clear Display and Operation Controls
- Medical-Grade Oxygen Output
- Efficient Power Consumption
- Width: 13 inches.
- Height: 23 inches.
- Depth: 11.5 inches.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Sound Level: 43 dBA
- Average Power Consumption: 325 watts @ 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 95.6% at all flow rates.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI).
- Maximum Oxygen Flow Rate: 5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 8,000 feet above sea level
- Filters: Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle).
- Rated Current Input: 3.0 A
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI).
- Shipping Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 2-year
- HCPCS: E1390
Comes with: 1x Disposable Nasal Cannula, 1x Disposable Humidifier Bottle, 1x Concentrator Machine & 24 months warranty on the machine
Spec sheet http://gg.gg/ls9fr
IMPORTANT: This product will only be delivered within Sarawak & Sabah using Bus/ Lorry Cargo. Order will be cancelled if not within the service area.
Need further help? Contact Us